shortlist 0

How to book

Your dream holiday in three easy steps

Choose your holiday home

Our website contains all the information you need to find the ideal holiday home in Sicily. Use our search engine and our specific sections to browse through our selection of properties to find the right one for you. If you can’t find exactly what you are looking for call us on +39 0941 361681, send an email to <a href="mailto:info@dicasainsicilia.it">info@dicasainsicilia.it</a> or fill in our request form, including your dates, budget and any other specific requirement. We’ll contact you straightaway!

Check prices and availability

Once you have found the perfect home for your holidays, check the price and availability for the period you require online:<br/> • In the “Price” and “Availability” sections of the property you are interested in <br/><br/> or<br/><br/> • Insert arrival and departure dates and the number of guests in the “Get the price” box on the top right of the property page to calculate the price for the period you require. Then click on “Book Now”.

Book

To book using our website, just click on the orange “Book Now” button on the property page and fill in the form. Insert your dates, number of guests, extra services and some personal information. Please note that booking is only complete when you receive our confirmation via email.

Thank you for sending us your booking request form!

Just a few more things:

Booking confirmation

Once we have received your booking request, our team will verify the availability of the property for the dates you have given and will confirm your booking via email. You will receive confirmation within 24 hours. Please note that on Sundays and bank holidays and in other festive periods confirmation could take longer. <br/> Confirmation will include all the details of your booking: name of property, arrival and departure dates, price, any additional services, as well as information regarding payment.

Payment and deposit

Within 3 days of confirmation from us you are required to pay a deposit amounting to 30% of the total price. <br/> The remaining 70% must be paid 30 days before the beginning of your holiday.<br/> For more information regarding methods of payment please read <a href="general-terms-and-conditions-of-tenancy/">terms and conditions</a>. Payment can be made via bank transfer, credit card or PayPal. For further information please consult the <a href="http://www.dicasainsicilia.com/how-to-book/methods-of-payment/">methods of payment</a> section.

Holiday voucher

As soon as we receive full payment we will send you your holiday voucher, containing detailed information regarding your holiday home: address and directions on how to get there, as well as the name and contact number of the property owners or key holder who will be there to welcome you on arrival.

We at DiCasaInSicilia wish you a very happy holiday


This site uses technical cookies and cookie profiling. For more information click here. Clicking on any part of the site will allow the use of cookies.